Looking to sell your boat?
We'd love to sell it for you. If you're using your boat less and less, why keep it? Since we have a broad variety of new and used boats, our customers know they can trust us to provide the boat they want, at the right price.
Inland Marine will:
- Determine fair market value
- Safety check your boat
- Perform any necessary repairs
- Market and advertise online and answer all inquiries
- Demonstrate your boat to potential buyers
- Negotiate the price
- Offer financing
- Process the required sales process paperwork
Do you any questions regarding consignment of your boat? If so, give us a call at 925-757-1714.
- You need to own your boat and trailer; a clear title and a separate pink slip is required for both.
- Do any cleaning or maintenance that you can before consigning your boat; this will save you money on the process.
- One important factor in a boats value is how many hours you have on the motor. If you don't have a readable gauge, we can often obtain that information by pulling it off the motor by computer.
- Your sale proceeds are held in a separate escrow account for the period of ten to twenty days. .